Matt and Karen have been married 40 years, they have two sons, on the left Joe, his wife Victoria and their son Joe; on the right Matthew Jr., his wife Lauren and their children Lilly Kate and Matthew III.
Matt Carlucci is a successful 37-year State Farm insurance agent, who previously served three terms on the Jacksonville City Council. During his time on the council, he served as Council President and twice as finance chair. Carlucci also served 5 years on the Florida Commission on Ethics, one year as Chairman. Active in community affairs, he has served on numerous community not-for-profit boards and committees.
Our campaign is about creating opportunities for Jacksonville—new opportunities for citizens in every neighborhood and community.
In order to create these opportunities, we must improve our quality of life, support public safety and create more jobs.
Matt is determined to deliver for the good of all:
- An appropriately staffed, trained, equipped and appreciated police force to protect our families and reduce crime
- A clean and thriving downtown
- Infrastructure improvements
- Enhanced cultural and arts communities
- Improved and strengthened schools
- Better parks, beaches and family spaces
- Effective code enforcement
- Honest, open and accessible government
Matt Carlucci is focused on the long game—Jacksonville's future and the opportunity it offers all residents.